Published on October 30th, 2013 | by manty1
Let’s admit it. Most of us are pantyhose fetishists.
When looking at women wearing them, I can’t stop wondering, how great life would be if we (men), could openly wear them too without being judged… I hope this will happen in my lifetime!
The fetishism of pantyhose is often appearing when we are young, and it can only build it with time. (Read the Wikipedia definition below)
Unfortunately, in 95%+ of the cases, only men would build that fetishism, women on the other end, aren’t turned on by the feeling of hosiery on their legs. This is unfortunate. But the lesson I learned from my experience, is that we should all admit our fetishism to our partner as soon as possible to avoid complications in the relationship if revealed too late.
If your partner doesn’t embrace and understand it, your sexuality will be hurt and not as intense as it could be if both of you were on the same page…
With colder days, we see more women wearing them and the need for me to get them on is even stronger. The hope to see my partner putting them on in the morning is also an exciting part of the day, and if she does, then it’s hard to take my eyes off her legs anxiously waiting for the end of the day, so when she comes back we could hopefully feel each other’s legs in hosiery.
This is how we are ruled by this fetishism and I can’t see any cure for it. This is stronger than anything else and have grown up with it, which makes it really anchored in my (our) minds…
Pantyhose Fetishism – Source Wikipedia
Pantyhose fetishism is a very common fetish involving women’s pantyhose (known as “tights” in the UK). As with many other common fetishes it has been suggested that it first surfaces in early childhood and/or during adolescence.
Often a pantyhose fetishist may also engage in stocking fetishism, the unique silky sheer aspect and allure of both items being the common denominator. Many current day males’ fetishistic preferences for pantyhose over stockings may be related to the fact that pantyhose are, unlike stockings, in virtual direct contact with female genitalia and/or perhaps even more important are the preferred hosiery for most women when skirts and dresses are worn.
In very basic simple terms pantyhose fetishism most commonly manifests itself in one or more of the following ways:
- Wearing of pantyhose by either or both partners during sexual activity.
- A male wearing pantyhose while alone and sexually aroused.
- Interacting with pantyhose in any other way or form during sexual activity.
- Simply observing/admiring and experiencing heightened arousal/interest of females who are wearing pantyhose.
- Viewing and collection of photography, video or pornography of both professional and amateur models wearing pantyhose.
- A man or woman in pantyhose encasement.
Specifically during the lone activity of a young fetishist in his early formative years it is sometimes preferable for the pair of pantyhose to have been seen to be worn by a specific ‘role model’, be it a family member such as their Mother, an aunt or Grandmother; or others such as a neighbor, family friend or teacher.
The sub-categories and degrees of pantyhose fetishism are too many to list and is in many cases combined with other fetishes or paraphilias of the fetishist (and often his partner too) so as to make an individual’s preferences as with many other popular fetishes unique.
A few typical examples of sub-categories perhaps would be:
- a focus on certain areas of the body while wearing pantyhose, e.g. feet a variation of the very common foot fetishism,
- wearing pantyhose with other specific garments, e.g. shoes, boots, or skirts, uniforms that usually include pantyhose (girl at work, secretary, flight stewardess, policewoman, Hooters waitress, girl next door etc.,)
- certain styles e.g. sheer-to-waist, opaque, patterned or specific deniers; certain brands or shades,
- simply admiring women who wear pantyhose (a mild form of voyeurism),
- finding the wearing of them to be a primarily sensual comforting experience, rather than sexual.
The pantyhose covered foot can be extremely arousing to men who often find satisfaction in just looking at or more in that of rubbing, sucking/licking, and massage of the penis with the nylon clad feet. Others find arousal in sniffing the sour and pungent smell of soles made by excessive sweat when in pantyhose. Foot-jobs can be very intense and stimulating and covering a woman in pantyhose in semen is a common fantasy with some men. Pantyhose fetish can also be linked to that of the women dressing as the schoolgirl where stockings, knee high socks and pantyhose can be worn with a short skirt.
The act of purchasing pantyhose, especially when aided by a female assistant, can also generate a degree of arousal.
There are several reasons for women to wear pantyhose, each a possible reason for the allure of pantyhose fetishism:
- They remove the appearance of blemishes, making the legs “perfect”.
- Thighs and buttocks encased in pantyhose appear firm and fit, flaws like cellulite are not visible.
- The reflectiveness of the material, coupled with the way they appear less transparent at the edges, often gives legs more contrast and definition, as though lit by dramatic lighting. This accentuates the curves of the legs, making them less “flat”, and can also make legs appear slimmer (with dark pantyhose).
- They often have a silky texture which is pleasing to both the wearer and her partner.
- They enhance the pleasure (and anticipation) associated with the removal of a woman’s clothes. Not only serving as an additional item to be removed; they allow the exciting moment of exposure to be drawn out much longer than other clothing items, as the pantyhose are slowly pulled down the legs. In addition to this, they do not actually hide what they cover.
- The slipperiness and smoothness of sheer pantyhose and stockings also makes women’s low cut court shoes slip off more easily. This vulnerability is often sexually attractive, and can often result in the women engaging in shoe dangling or shoe play which is also appealing to shoe and foot fetishists.
Men wearing pantyhose
Some males with a pantyhose fetish may wear them for some of the reasons mentioned above. Men who are discovered wearing women’s pantyhose for fetishistic purposes may be labeled as transvestites by their partners, families, workmates and society.
A man who likes to wear pantyhose may be deeply anxious and worried about being associated with homosexuality or transvestism, and as such most will endeavour to keep the fetish totally private, commonly hiding it from their wives/partners (though some do have the ultimate trust and understanding of their partners) due to such enormous fears that are invariably completely out of context with such relatively mild desires.
The wearing of pantyhose by men can then become a strong, and much reinforced fetish aided and abetted by this ‘pressure’ which can consume some as it serves to expand the already highly charged fetish in itself.
Typically, a man who shares his pantyhose fetish with his partner wants to believe that the fetish generates as much arousal for her as it does for him. He may like his partner to encourage him in his fetish to the extent of her buying him pantyhose to wear and encouraging him to wear them. Sexual activity with his partner will likely be heightened if both parties are wearing pantyhose. Any feeling that his fetish is amusing to his partner or that she is only grudgingly accepting of it is likely to cause the wearer to stop and return to wearing his pantyhose in private.
There is a small number of women, perhaps due to the nature of the garment who will also find them stimulating.
For most men with a pantyhose fetish, the simple sensual feel of the material against their body is amply sufficient and they have no intention of wearing any other items of female attire and in this instance these men will take offense at being labeled as ‘transvestite’. In recent years with the access to the internet an increasing amount of men have shared their fetish for pantyhose/tights with other male wearers, with online chat rooms and webcam to webcam masturbation in pantyhose/tights and real meets through the online chat rooms and crossdressing websites.
It is recommended to tell the women about this fetish right away before getting into a serious relationship and for sure before marriage. Forums are full of men who sadly admit that their wives do not share their interest in hosiery and sometimes refuse to wear it all together. Such negative reactions from partners may not be caused by the fetish itself, rather than by the fact that their partner was not completely honest about his sexual preferences and expectations before marriage.